Monday, October 5, 2009

My Blog Or Bust!

Hello lagies and genglefins, and welcome to "Sesame Street or Bust"!
My name is Jarrod Fairclough, long time Muppet fan, first time auditioner. Through this blog, I'm hoping to raise my profile a little within Muppet fans, and try anything you guys think will help in order to achieve my goal! Now, I know what you're all thinking. "Why don't you just send an audition tape?" Thanks geniuses, I've done that. And I haven't heard either way. And that's the strange thing. I do have a man on the inside, Big Bird's understudy himself, Matt Vogel. And he's finding it very strange that I haven't heard anything!
So, provided people actually look at this blog of course, and it's not just a crazy guy ranting about Muppets (although, aren't all Muppet websites just that? That's why we love them!) I'll keep you all updated on what I'm doing, if any of your ideas have worked, and what I've already done, including actually visiting Sesame Street itself!
Cheers,
Jarrod

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Can we see the Audition video? Or is it TOP SECRET?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha well for the moment its top secret, no-one besides me (and hopefully the jim henson company) have seen it so far, but i'm sure at some stage i'll make it public for you all!

    ReplyDelete